Technology services are the joint responsibility of the Director of Technology and the Systems Administrator. In close cooperation with the building principal, the ConVal Leadership Team (CVLT), and the District Technology Director, we help establish the general objectives of the digital learning culture at ConVal High School.
We jointly develop the specific goals that guide technology integration into the content curriculum. These goals encompass, among others:
- specific hardware and software requirements,
- server and networking needs (both wired and wireless),
- administrative tasks (budgeting and record-keeping, in particular of hardware inventory and software licenses),
- professional development opportunities, both internal and external, and
- the need for outside consulting services.
For instructions on how to use Sakai, click here.