Athletic Department Participation Fees
Due to budgetary constraints, the Conval School Board has authorized the Athletic Department at Conval High School to assess a “Participation Fee” for student participation in all interscholastic sports for the current school year.
- No family shall pay more than $225 during the school year regardless of how many family members participate in sports.
- No athlete shall pay more than $150 per school year regardless of how many seasons they play sports.
All athletes will pay the participation fee designated for his/her sport, each season. The chart below indicates the fee assigned to each sport:
|Track & Field||Spring||$75|
- Fees MUST be paid (WITHIN ONE WEEK) upon being chosen to participate on a team. The athlete will NOT be allowed to practice or receive a uniform until this fee is collected.
- Fees must be paid in full and by check, with completed athletic registration form at bottom of this page and returned to Mrs. Woodward in the main office. Make checks payable to Conval High School.
- Students with financial difficulties may be exempt, upon request in writing to the Athletic Director.
- Refunds based on injury or quitting the team may be requested within the first two weeks of the season. After that time, there will be no refunds. A Reminder: An athlete who does not make full payment or receive a waiver, will be ineligible until full payment is made.