Careers in Education
The Careers in Education program is dedicated to educating children of all ages through the heart, head, hands and spirit to become free individuals who, of themselves, are able to make a contribution to humanity.
- What does a young person who has been educated through the heart, head, hands and spirit look like?
- How might I as an educator and human being ensure that children in my care become free individuals who, of themselves, are able to make a contribution to humanity?
- What does the business of education look like from the teacher’s perspective?
- Each infant and child has an individuality and a developmental profile that must be respected by caregivers and teachers in terms of how they are taught and nurtured through heart, head, hands and spirit.
- Education is a business that requires understanding of entrepreneurship, personal growth, career choice understanding, and understanding of employability skills
- Every educator must also be a free individual, capable of making a contribution to humanity.
Certification is available for Associate Teacher status with the NH Child Care Licensing Bureau